The model PA13 air conditioner is available in nominal cooling sizes 018 through 060. The unit features a copper tube, enhanced aluminum fin coil for compact, low profile appearance with vertical air discharge.
Consult PDS for performance ratings.
- 13 SEER or more with specified indoor section
- Scroll compressor
- Copper tube aluminum fin coil
- External brass front-seating service valves with sweat connections
- Condenser coil grille (standard)
- Suffix 00G is dense wire coil guard
- Internal thermal overload
- Pressure relief valve
- Compressor terminal plug
- Heat pump style base pan is designed for easy removal of water
- Electric ground lug
- Totally enclosed PSC fan motor
The copper tube, enhanced sine wave, aluminum fin coil is designed for optimum heat transfer. Vertical air discharge carries sound and hot condenser air up and away from adjacent patio areas and foliage. The base pan is designed for easy removal of water, dirt, and leaves.
Each compressor is protected with internal temperature– and current–sensitive overloads. An internal pressure relief valve provides high pressure protection to the refrigerant system. For improved serviceability, all models are equipped with a compressor terminal plug.
Both service valves are brass, front seating type with sweat
connections. Valves are externally located so refrigerant tube
connections can be made quickly and easily. Each valve has a
service port for ease of checking operating refrigerant pressures.
- 10-Year limited warranty Parts Warranty.
- 10-Year limited compressor Warranty.