Enhanced cooling meets energy efficiency:
Whether it’s hot or mild, the Trane XL18i offers flexible family comfort. With two-stage cooling, your home will beat the heat, even in rooms that have proven to be hard to cool in the past
The XL18i’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 18.0 makes it an energy efficient choice for all home comfort.
Increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Two stages of cooling (and heating, if applicable) meet any outdoor climate conditions and prevent interior temperature swings.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Feature – Trane XL 18i Air Conditioner
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL18i includes:
- Up to 18.00 SEER, 9.5 HSPF
- Two-stage Climatuff® compressor
- Full-side louvered panels
- WeatherGuard™ top protects components
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Exclusive Spine Fin™ coil
- Unique duraTuff™ non-corrosive basepan
- Variable-speed fan motor
Trane XL18i Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts