Quiet, Comfortable and Cool:
XL16i Air Conditioner comes with many noticeable benefits, like tough construction and energy-efficient operation. But one thing you won’t notice is when it’s running, because the XL16i series is the quietest of all our single-stage systems.
Efficient Economical Performance:
The XL16i’s SEER rating of up to 17 makes it an energy-efficient choice for home comfort, and increased efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
The XL16i features the lowest sound level of all Trane single-stage systems.
4TTX5061E is a two-stage system.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, Healthier Indoor Air:
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XL15i includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Comfort-R™ Mode approved for better humidity control
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- WeatherGuard II™ top shields unit from debris and damage
- Baked-on powder paint resists rust
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Unique mounting of shaft down fan motor
- Advanced fan system
- Sound insulators on compressors (on select models)
Trane XL16i Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 12 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts