Air Conditioning System:
The reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane and the energy efficiency you deserve. The XR16 central A/C unit offers up to a 17.00 SEER rating when matched with Trane variable-speed furnaces, air handlers and Comfort Coils™.
The XR16 A/C system has a SEER rating of up to 17.00, making it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
The increased energy efficiency of this air conditioning system may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components in this central A/C unit are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air:
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your air conditioning system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR16 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (on select models)
Trane XR16 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts