Energy Efficiency Attainable in a Two-Stage System
The new Trane XR17 delivers the reliability you’ve come to expect from Trane, while providing the energy efficiency you demand and deserve. The XR17, offers up to a 18.00 SEER rating with Trane variable speed furnaces, air handlers and Comfort Coils™. The split system air conditioner is available in 1.5 to 5 ton models.
The XR17’s SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating of up to 18.00 makes it an excellent choice for home comfort and for earning energy-efficiency tax credits.
Increased energy efficiency may substantially lower your home cooling costs.
Materials for all components are tested again and again for long-lasting performance and reliability.
Cleaner, healthier indoor air
Add Trane CleanEffects™ to your system for advanced air filtration that removes more dust, pollen and other irritants from conditioned air for a cleaner, healthier, more comfortable home.
Every Trane air conditioner is packed with high-quality components. Each helps ensure that time after time, your unit will provide total comfort your family can rely on. The XR17 includes:
- Climatuff® compressor
- Spine Fin™ outdoor coil
- Upgraded fan motor
- Full-Side louvered panels protect your investment
- Corrosion-resistant Weatherguard™ fasteners
- Unique DuraTuff™ non-corrosive base pan
- Quick-Sess cabinet with full coil protection
- Sound insulator on the compressor (select models)
Trane XR17 Registered Limited Warranty Details
- 10 Year limited warranty on compressor
- 10 Year limited warranty on outdoor coil
- 10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts