Model: GF-1042 Investment that pays dividends everyday
We all have an investment in our health, our home and its furnishings. Protecting those investments from the dry air may not seem like an important task, but the effects of dry air are astounding:
- Dry sinuses and throat
- Increased bouts of flu, colds and other infections
- Itchy, dry, cracked skin
- Cracking of expensive woodwork of floors, furniture, window frames and artwork
- Damage to musical instruments, such as an expensive piano or violin
- Increased heating bills! As the window frames on the house crack, they let cold outdoor air in; causing you to turn up the thermostat!
- Static electricity shocks that can damage computers, VCRs and other electronic equipment
- Sleeping difficulties that adversely affect your mental concentration
Model Legacy 1042 M is a Bypass Design Humidifier incorporating an integral humidity control damper that allows air to pass through a highly efficient VaporPad® where moisture is absorbed into your heating system to effectively humidify your home. The 1042 is a 19 GPD high output capacity perfect for average size homes.
- For Home Sizes up to 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- 19 GPD
- M3 Select-Control Manual Humidistat included.
- Model 1042 DME includes the E2 Digital Automatic Humidistat.
- A highly efficient flow-through unit that delivers 19 GPD.
- Replacement evaporator pad number 990-13.
- A portion of the heated air from the furnace passes through a water-soaked pad where it absorbs additional moisture and then returns for distribution throughout your home.
- Water is metered into the KineticFlo® Trough and dispersed uniformly across the pad. Unevaporated water drains from the bottom of the unit to eliminate mineral build-up.
- 5 Year Parts Warranty.