Model: GF-570A Perfect Whole House Humidity.
We spend most of our days indoors. It is important to control the indoor relative humidity to maintain a comfortable and healthy indoor air environment.
Very low humidity in your home in winter can result in dry, itchy skin or dry sinuses and nose. Dry skin can crack and peel and will look unattractive and can lead to infections. Dry noses and sinuses may lead to a clogging or swelling and closing of the air passes and cause breathing difficulty at night. Choosing a GeneralAire® humidifier will improve your comfort indoors and maintain a healthy environment so you can breathe a little easier.
Model Elite 570 is a Bypass Design Humidifier incorporating an integral humidity control damper. The hot air from your furnace is bypassed through a VaporPad® where moisture is evaporated and absorbed into the airflow of your heating system. This economical design will provide comfort as it humidifies your home. The 570 is an option designed for smaller size homes.
- GFX3 Automatic Digital Humidistat that features a manual or automatic mode with an outdoor sensor for temperature compensating control is included.
- For Home Sizes up to 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- Patented KineticFlo® water distribution system for maximum evaporative performance.
- Duraplast® ultra-violet stable automotive-grade plastics.
- Integral humidity control bypass damper, transformer, solenoid valve, Vapor Pad®, saddle valve, GDV3412 Code Valve, and the industries first Automatic Digital Temperature Compensating Humidistat. Note: GDV3412 Code Valve offered with automatic models only.
- Bypass humidifier mounts easily on the warm or return plenum and delivers 12 GPD.
- VaporPad® replacement number GA10.
- 10 Year Parts Warranty