See BrochureModel: HE100-HE200
TrueEASE™ Evaporative Humidifiers
- Installs with central heating and cooling systems to deliver whole-home comfort
- Eliminates maintenance hassles with easy-access pads
- Saves energy by eliminating constant cycling of air
- Whole-Home Comfort for All – The versatile design of TrueEASE humidifiers allows for installation in every home, including townhomes and codos where it once was impossible.
- Eco-Friendly – TrueEASE says goodbye waste and hello efficiency by automatically monitoring the dryness in your home, and only running water and air through the system when humidity is needed – saving up to 10,000 (model and system dependent) gallons of water per year.
- Reduced Heating Bills – In addition to keeping your home and family comfortable, TrueEASE can help reduce heating bills. Because humidified air feels warmer, you’ll be able to turn your thermostat down for energy savings.
- Out of Sight, Out of Mind – TrueEASE is installed out-of-sight by your heating and cooling professional into your home’s central heating and cooling system. You can forget about having to fill clunky, portable units, because TrueEASE automatically fills itself.
- Simple Maintenance – User-friendly pad access makes mainteneance and upkeep easier than ever, which leads to sustained, long-term comfort
- 5 Year Parts Warranty.