An even consistent flow of heated air.
The 925TA Multipoise Two-Stage Condensing Gas Furnace features the Perfect Heat® technology two-stage gas valve at the heart of the comfort provided by this furnace.
The 925T also features the Preferred™ ECM blower motor and a two-speed inducer motor. With an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) of 96.5%
The Preferred two-stage gas furnace provides exceptional savings when compared to standard single-stage furnaces.
This Preferred Gas Furnace also features 4-way multipoise installation flexibility, and available in five model sizes. The 925TA can be vented for direct vent/two-pipe, ventilated combustion air, or single-pipe applications.
- Quiet operation.
- The easiest to install generation of Bryant condensing furnaces ever
- Ideal condensing furnace height 35-inch cabinet: short enough for taller coils, but still allows enough room for installation and service
- Preferred Features match with the Preferred Control for Preferred System benefits
- Silicon Nitride Perfect Light™ Hot Surface Igniter
- SmartEvap™ technology can lower the humidity level in the home by nearly 10 percent when paired with a compatible condensing unit
- FanOnPlus™ technology allows control of continuous fan speed from a compatible thermostat
- External Media Filter Cabinet included
- 4-way multipoise design for upflow, downflow or horizontal installation, with unique vent elbow and optional through-the-cabinet downflow venting
- Preferred™ ECM blower motor, two-speed inducer motor, and two-stage gas valve
- Self-diagnostics and extended diagnostic data through the Advanced Product Monitor (APM) accessory or Evolution User Interface
- Adjustable blower speed for cooling, continuous fan, and dehumidification
- Aluminized-steel primary heat exchanger
- Stainless-steel condensing secondary heat exchanger
- Propane convertible
- Factory-configured ready for upflow applications
- Fully-insulated casing including blower section
- Convenient Electronic Air Cleaner and Humidifier connections
- Direct-vent/sealed combustion, single-pipe venting or ventilated combustion air
- Installation flexibility: (sidewall or vertical vent)
- Lifetime limited warranty* on the primary and secondary heat exchanger.
- 10 year limited warranty* on all functional parts.