- Annual Furnace Usage Efficiency – (AFUE) Rating: 95.0
- Variable Speed Blower Motor With Comfort R™
- High Efficiency 5-speed Constant Torque Motor
- Two-Stage Heat
- Two-Speed Draft Inducer
- Silicon Nitride Hot Surface Igniter
- Heavy Steel Insulated Cabinet
- Automotive-Grade Gaskets And Insulated Blower Compartment
- Stainless Steel Primary Heat Exchanger And Secondary Heat Exchangers
- Compatible With Trane CleanEffects™ TFD Models
- Self-Diagnostic Microelectronical Control
Trane All-Aluminum Comfort™ Coils
The advantage you can see. And feel.
Higher efficiency and greater comfort. You get both thanks to Trane Comfort™ Coils. Our innovative coils are installed with your Trane furnace to ensure optimal efficiency and comfort, year-round. More specifically, inside the coil, refrigerant evaporates as it absorbs heat from the indoor air that passes over it. This results in our coils serving as a high efficiency “heat
In addition, Trane coils are designed with a two-piece inner coil panel and 100% foil-backed insulation cabinet, which provides easy cleaning, as well as, quiet operation. Add it all together and Trane Comfort™ Coils are a reliable product that delivers unmatched performance.
All Trane S-Series Gas Furnaces have a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the heat exchanger and a 10-year registered limited warranty on internal functional parts (residential use).
(416) 900-5577 Call us today for expert service.