Communicating technology in a fully modulating furnace for the ultimate comfort and greater efficiency
Advanced ComfortLink II communications technology allows the XC95m to configure itself for optimal performance year after year. Add the Telephone Access Module (TAM) to get alerts sent to your phone, and even adjust your settings remotely, whenever you like. With its fully modulating capability, you can achieve up to a 97.3% AFUE (annual fuel utilization efficiency)
The XC95m is rated with up to 97.3% AFUE, annual fuel utilization efficiency.
ComfortLink II Communicating Capability:
ComfortLink II communicating technology connects all of your key components so your system automatically charges, configures and calibrates for optimal performance through the lifetime of your products. When the optional Telephone Access Module (TAM) is added, you can conveniently adjust settings and receive system updates by phone wherever you are.
Comfortable, even heating:
Variable-speed fan motor adjusts speed to provide a consistent flow of warm, comfortable air with quiet operation.
• Communicating user interface
• Variable-speed blower motor
• Fully modulating gas heat provides greater fuel efficiency and ultimate comfort control
• Heavy gauge, two-tone powder-painted cabinet
• Increased dehumidification with Comfort-R™
• Durable silicon nitride hot surface igniter
• Multi-port, in-shot burners
• One-piece aluminized steel primary heat exchanger
• 24-volt fuse to protect controls
• Insulated cabinet for quiet operation
• Compatible with ERV, humidifier and air cleaner
10 Year limited warranty on internal functional parts
Life Time Heat Exchanger Warranty.
(647) 800-7796 Call us today for all your HVAC needs