How Do I Buy And Maintain A Furnace?
Buying a new furnace for your home ensures your family will enjoy a comfortable indoor environment and you’ll be using energy
more wisely. Before you buy a new furnace be sure to talk to your heating and cooling professional. The following are a few tips to
help you get the best results from your furnace purchase:
• Have your contractor make the detailed heat loss calculations to properly size your furnace
• For safety have a carbon monoxide detector installed
• Two speed or variable speed fans provide quiet and energy efficient operation
• Install a user friendly programmable thermostat on a representative inside wall
• Disposable furnace filters should be checked every month
• Washable furnace filters should be vacuumed and then washed with mild soap and water monthly
• Most washable filters will last several years before they need to be replaced
• Have your contractor check your furnace annually including your thermostat
• On high efficiency furnaces periodically check the exterior vent for obstructions or ice
Call a dealer now to get an estimate!
(For GTA and surrounding Areas)
Article Source: TML supply