Home Saving Inc has always been offering customers the available rebates throughout the year. Our highly qualified customer service reps and office staff work with different type of rebate institutes to make sure maximum rebate is offered to our clients.
Today if you switch to a High Efficient and Energy Star Furnace and Air Conditioner, you can qualify for up to $850 rebate from Ontario Power Authority, and up to $1800 rebate from Enbridge,
Ontario Power Authority is providing up to $850 rebate to customers when switching to high efficient products.
Quick calculation of this rebate is as under:
- Furnace Stand Alone: $250
- Furnace and Air Conditioner Together: $850
- Enbridge Gas Rebate: Enbridge gas is running a gas conservation project to homeowners in the whole GTA region, York Municipalities, Durham Region, Peel Region, Ottawa Area and Niagara Area. Consumers can receive up to $1700 rebate from Enbridge gas if they meet the required energy conservation of up to 25% and up.
Upgrade of TWO or more of the following products are required to be eligible for the Enbridge Rebate.
- High Efficiency Furnace upgrade
- High Efficiency Water Heating upgrade
- Air Sealing
- Basement or Attic Insulation Upgrade
- Wall Insulation
This is a limited time offer only available before funds run out.
Enbridge Gas Rebate Areas Include:
- Town of Aurora
- Town of East Gwillimbury
- Town of Georgina
- Township of King
- Town of Newmarket
- City of Markham
- Town of Richmond Hill
- City of Vaughan
- Town of Whitchurch-Stouffville
City of Toronto (includes the GTA)
- Navan (K4B)
- Niagara Falls
- St. Catharines
- Trane’s Special Financing: There’s also special financing on the Trane system purchase this winter. Enjoy no interest equal payment up to 24 months on Trane System purchases.
Special Financing: up to 24 Equal Monthly Payment with no interest
- Up to $1000 trade-in allowance on qualifying heating and cooling systems
OFFER EXPIRES ON NOV 15,2017.
Call us NOW 416-900-5577 for your maximum rebate.
How could we help you?
Get a Quote: