Cooling Only. Indoor Comfort Solution for Unique Applications
Model: 40MV, 38MV
When traditional ducted systems are not practical, consider using a ductless split system. High-wall systems are mounted against or near your ceiling to evenly distributecool air for year-round comfort. The MV series high-wall systems are an economical solution for your ductless split needs.
- 13 Seer
- Puron Refrigerant
- Zone-Specific Cooling
- Dehumidification Mode
- Sleep Mode
- Rotary Compressor
- Quiet Operation
- Wireless Remote Control Standard
- User Selectable Fan Speeds (Low-Medium-High)
- Auto Clean and Triple Filtration
- Low Voltage Controls
- Indoor Unit is powered from the outdoor unit.
- Auto Swing
- Composed of three main components—an indoor unit consisting of a coil and a fan, an outdoor compressor unit and a remote control.
- Most ductless split systems are connected by refrigerant lines and require no ductwork.
- The indoor unit can be mounted on the wall or in the ceiling.
- Economical and efficient option for homes without an existing ducted system or when adding ductwork may be impractical or too expensive.
- Higher EER/COP levels allow you to reach the desired temperature quickly without sacrificing your bills.
- Galvanized steel, bonderized and coated with a baked-enamel finish on inside and outside of outdoor unit
- Composed of brushless compressor to provide better balance, higher efficiency and lower power consumption.
6 Years on Compressor .
2 Years on functional parts.