Water heaters are a must in cold regions especially in Canadian provinces of Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, North York, Aurora, New Market, Pickering, Ajax and Vaughan. There are several types of water heaters in market including but not limited to –
- Tankless water heaters commonly known as on demand water heater
- Power vented water tank
- Conventional vent water tanks
- Heat pump or hybrid water heaters
- Condensing water heater
- Solar powered heaters, etc.
Having said this, water heater installation is a full-fledged exercise and is to be executed with precision. One must watch out for efficiency, affordability, durability, longevity, affordability, ease of use and size before finalizing the best fit water heater. Nevertheless, with Home Savings Inc. experts, the customers never feel left out. They can simply reach out to their dedicated customer support team either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or can call – 647-800-7796 or simply dial in toll free number – 1-877-720-4837 to select the best fit water heaters for their home.
Though, in general the customer must consider the following points before finalizing the water heater –
- Ease of heating – It is important that the water heats faster. And when it comes to heating there is no better alternative than Natural Gas Water heaters. These heaters heat water twice as fast as their electrical peers. Thus, there is no shortage of hot water with these heaters.
- Energy usage – The electricity bill is directly linked to the equipment’s used. Some of the major home equipment’s consuming most of the electricity include air conditioners, furnace, water heaters, etc. Amongst these the heaters alone consume nearly 25% of the electricity bill. Now, this is a huge amount and hence, customers must be judicious in their choice of water heaters. They must not only buy the equipment that provides ease of usage but must also ensure that it consumes lesser energy and isn’t a financial burden. This is where, Home Savings Inc. comes into picture. The company has a dedicated team of consultants who guide their customers on all aspects of water heaters from – purchase, installation, usage, capacity, décor, maintenance, service, customer support, finance, etc. They serve customers across Canadian provinces, including but not limited to Toronto, Markham, Richmond Hill, North York, Aurora, New Market, Pickering, Ajax and The natural gas heaters consume much lesser energy compared to electric water heaters and hence, are a preferred option for household consumers. Afterall, a dollar saved is a dollar earned.
- Durability – Last but not the least, the economic viability of a product is a key ingredient in its overall scheme of things. Here as well, the natural gas water heaters score above its peers. They are efficient, economical and can last much longer if accompanied with Home Savings Inc. maintenance plan. The company provides free in-home estimates and several financial options for its patrons who are short on finance. For it believes that customer service is not merely about sales but all about serving. It is for this reason that bulk of its clients across Canada are repeat customers and have purchased products ranging from air conditioners, furnace, gas boilers, to air cleaners and water heaters.