Bryant Furnaces and Air Conditioners
Most homeowners are not necessarily familiar with the wide array of companies that make furnaces & A/Cs, so if you are in the market for a new furnace or air conditioner for your home, it is certainly worth taking the time to do your research. Among the many brand names that you can choose from would be a Bryant, which is well-known for being high-quality and energy-efficient. Bryant makes a number of different furnaces and air conditioners for various size homes and budgets, and you should be able to find one that suits your purposes perfectly. The organization has been improving the indoor comfort of customers for more than a hundred years. It has established itself so well that a number of customers select it over other brands just because of its brand name and image. However, this image has not been built over a few years; it is a result of consistently meeting and exceeding the customer expectations under varied conditions at a competitive price. Here are a several things that differs Bryant from the rest manufactures.
1. High energy efficiency – At the high end of the scale is the Evolution System Plus furnace that has a 97% AFUE. What this means in real terms is that this furnace has the ability to utilize $.97 out of every dollar in fuel to heat your home. And for air conditioners, Some of the models from its Evolution series have a Seasonal Energy Efficiency Rating of up to 20 SEER, which makes them extremely energy efficient machines as the SEER rating is indirectly proportional to the amount of power consumed. These units use much lesser power as compared to other units with a lower SEER rating and over a period of time result in huge savings on the electricity bills.
2. Many selections to find one that suits your home perfectly – Bryant makes a number of different gas furnaces & A/C, specifically designed for different size homes. When you are determining how much money you want to spend, it is perhaps more important to take a look at the BTUs and Ton sizes, and how much you need to heat/cool your home comfortably. Even though you might want to be able to get a more powerful unit for your money, doing so could actually result in you wasting energy and money. Therefore, talk to your contractor and they will help you determine the right sized gas furnace or A/C for your home.
3. Low noise – Most of the high performing furnace & air conditioners give a lot of noise while operating. This can sometimes cause a lot of disturbance so much so that it can impact the sleeping pattern of individuals. These units are designed so as to give very low noise, sometimes as low as 68 decibels as they are equipped with sound reducing features in the fan system and cabinet.
4. Ease of maintenance and prolonged life – These are very easy to maintain and service as they come with 23 check points that allow the technician to see at a glance as to what is wrong with the unit. Moreover, these come with the Dura Guard Plus innovation, which protects them from the elements of nature to prolong their life. An easy maintenance and a long life go a long way in making these units extremely popular with customers all over the world.
5. Humidity control – Almost always, the humidity level in hot months is on the higher side and this has an impact on the overall indoor environment. Bryant air conditioners come with an in built dehumidifier that removes the excess moisture from the air and drains it through a pipe thereby creating a healthy indoor environment.
6. Environmental friendly – All air conditioners require a refrigerant to cool the hot air and give out cool air. A number of organizations use cheap refrigerants that are made up of chlorofluorocarbons, which deplete the ozone layer of our atmosphere making us susceptible to the harmful ultra violet rays. Bryant A/C units always use Puron as a refrigerant, which is an environmental friendly choice as it has no effect on the ozone layer.
If it has been sometime since your home has had a new furnace or A/C, then it may certainly surprise you to find out that modern-day furnaces and air conditioners are significantly more cost-efficient to run than those that were made not that long ago. Changes in technology, fuel efficiency, insulation, and fuel usage have made them cheaper to run and much quieter as well. In fact, the reduction in noise may be the most significant feature you and your family discover when you put in your new Bryant furnace.
Call a Bryant dealer now to get an estimate!
(For Greater Toronto Area)