DEFENDER SAFETY SYSTEM® ATMOSPHERIC VENT MODELS
The Bradford White Defender Safety System® maintains outstanding efficiency, a long service life and very low NOx emissions. Best of all, it provides maintenance free operation while meeting the stringent ANSI standard for the affected gas water heaters.
Model:M-I-30, M-I-40, M-I-50, M-I-60
Size: CV40 (40 U.S. Galons), CV50 (50 U.S. Galons), CV60 (60 U.S. Galons)
These water heaters utilize a draft diverter and are atmospherically vented with capacities ranging from 29 to 60 gallons and inputs ranging from 30,000-50,000 BTU/Hr. These models are perfect for many standard water heating applications.
- Advanced ScreenLok® Technology Flame Arrestor design
- Resettable thermal switch
- Maintenance free
- Pedestal base
- Sight window
- Factory installed Hydrojet® Total Performance System
- Vitraglas® lining
- ¾” NPT factory installed dielectric waterway fittings
- Protective magnesium anode rod
- “3” x “4” Snap-Lock draft diverter on 40,000 BTU/Hr. or less models
- T&P relief valve included
- Brass drain valve
- 1″ Non-CFC foam insulation
8 Years Parts
8 Years Tank
(647) 800-7796 Call us now for details.